Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So Thankful

We have so much to be thankful for this year! Our Thanksgiving weekend was spent visiting our families. Conor was so blessed to spend some quality time with all of his grandparents as well as his aunts and uncles. Thank you all for an amazing weekend! For the first time I was not very good about taking pictures. I know, I can't believe it either. I guess that's what happens when you're constantly chasing a two year old. The only pictures I have are from the last night when Conor made Christmas cookies with his Nana & Baba. The green stuff smeared down his face is Christmas sprinkles...Conor LOVES sprinkles! We are so thankful for this incredible little guy! He had the best time visiting everyone and was so patient with all of the traveling that we did. We are so proud of him!

No comments: