Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010

In 2010 Conor's vocabulary exploded! The past few months have been exceptionally entertaining as he's learned many new phrases. Here's a few of our favorites:

1. "That was amazing!"
(when anything cool happens)
2. "Here's the deal..."
(when making plans with Mommy)
3. "When I get big like my Daddy..."
(he has a whole list of things he's going to do when he gets big including going to a big office and climbing the ladder like his Daddy)
4. "I've been waiting for this for a long time!"
(upon receiving a garbage truck on Christmas morning)
5. "I have a great idea!"
(when he's trying to convince Mommy to do something)
6. "Mommy/Daddy, you the best!"
(pretty much every day...he's such a sweet boy)
7. "That was so sweet of them!"
(whenever he receives a card in the mail from his grandparents)
9. "I'm going to be so excited!!!"
(when we tell him that he can go to the playground or ride his bike)
8. "I need some alone time."
(when he wants to watch tv in our bed alone)
10. "Me okay, me not bleeding."
(after falling off his bike)
11. "Only big boys can do this ______."
(anything that he thinks babies and girls can't do)
12. "Awwww Man!"
13. "Oh My Goodness!"

No comments: