Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back to San Antonio!

Apparently Conor didn't get enough of San Antonio the first time around. He went back with his momma to spend some quality time with the grandparents. For me personally, it was really weird being away from him for days at a time and quite honestly not something I enjoyed. I am of course able to put my feelings aside and do what is best for my baby. After seeing some of the pictures, I know he had a great time down there and it was well worth it. Unfortunately without me there to regulate, his Mom and Grandma took him into Neiman's. I'm really hoping that isn't something he is going to become accustomed to. Mom joked around that when he was a little older he would be asking me to take him to Neiman's and Nordstroms to go shopping. (Has his Grandma ever looked happier??)


No comments: