Friday, June 22, 2007

2 weeks old

Today, Conor is two weeks old. He had his checkup with the pediatrician and everything went very well. He now weighs 8 lbs 7 oz and is 21" in length (that's 11 oz and 1 inch since birth for all those keeping track). The doctor was so impressed with how strong he is! She lied him down on his tummy and Conor was able to pick his head up and look around. Dr. Michaels also said that we don't have to worry about him getting fat because he is so active. He is in the 65% for length and only the 25% for weight.


His next appointment is July 9th and in the meantime we have to take him to the hospital to get some bloodwork done :( I don't like it when they have to poke and prod my baby Conor.





1 comment:

Grandma Pons said...

dear Conor,
I am so excited about your website.
Now I can see you anytime I want. You look precious in all your adventures.
You have grown so much already. I can
hardly wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses from Grandma Pons.
P.S. I agree with the old lady. Your mommy and daddy make pretty babies,
so they should certainly give you a brother and a sister as soon as possible.(: